18 Μάι Laconian Bibliography
The efforts being made in the Library Sparta aims to draw up a comprehensive and exhaustive by topic, current and retrospective Laconian bibliography that will serve the need for as comprehensive and factual information for researchers interested in Laconia and will contribute substantially:
• archaeological and historical research on Ancient Sparta, Byzantine Mystras, Geraki, Monemvasia, Mani and generally Laconia,
• the study of the modern history of the region,
• the study of the natural and human environment,
• to record the data of modern Laconia
• developing programs for environmental protection,
• the rescue folklore,
• preserve the cultural character of the region,
• the design and implementation of development programs,
• the study of the life and activities of Laconia.
The individual will work on the collection, testing, recording (standardized, structured), annotation, associate and placing each paper, magnetic or electronic information on each thematic terms the geographical area of ??Laconia.